Mr. Peters is a registered professional engineer, registered professional land surveyor, registered sewage enforcement officer, registered building code officer and a registered ICC certified construction code inspector and plans examiner in Pennsylvania. As president of Criterium-Peters Engineers Inc., a certified third party ICC certified agency, he is responsible for the development and management of the firm. He is actively involved in the day to day operation of the firm and is the lead engineer in serving residential, commercial and industrial clients needs related to building inspections; structural evaluation, design and failure analysis; forensic insurance investigations; expert testimony for the insurance industry, attorneys and private clients; Phase I environmental site and building assessments; capital reserve studies; ADA compliance, building code, fire/life safety studies, physical needs assessment and design, asbestos, radon, termite, water and sewage testing.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Central PA Section
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Pennsylvania Engineers in Private Practice
- Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors
- Penn State Alumni Association, College of Engineering, Life Member
- Engineering Ministries International, Free-Gratis, Civil Engineering Consulting in Third World and Underdeveloped Areas of the World